You’ll bring at least 3 years of Digital PR experience, strong media relationships (both old and new media), excellent client and communication skills, and a solid understanding of the travel industry.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Lemongrass, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role and our company values resonate with you, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every requirement in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
We have a strong, values-driven culture and the UK’s first travel communications B Corp, a community of companies that use the power of business as a force for good. Its aim is to create a sustainable, inclusive economy by reducing poverty and inequality, creating high-quality jobs and a healthier environment. One of the biggest perks at Lemongrass is that we work a 4-day week – on full 5-day pay.
Salary band: £30-36k PA.
What You’ll Do:
- Carry out backlink audits/competitor GAP Analysis for new clients to identify link-building opportunities and present these to clients.
- Lead on digital PR processes including ideation, data analysis, crafting of pitches, media outreach, and reporting.
- Outreach content to media in order to secure results and quality links in target publications.
- Coach team members and enhance their learning and development when it comes to digital PR.
- Foster strong client and media relationships both in person and through day-to-day communication.
- Work closely with the travel PR team to ensure a joined-up approach and best results for your clients.
- Understand SEO needs of our clients and build these into campaign ideas.
- Collate and analyse data from different sources to garner meaningful insight to inform future campaigns.
- Analyse data and results across Ahrefs, SEMRush, as well as Google Search Console, and Google Analytics.
- Think creatively- creating ideas, plans, and overall strategies for clients.
- Ensuring an eye for detail always, with strong copy-editing skills.
- Keep updated on all digital channel changes and best practices.
- Proactively contribute to team ideation and creative council sessions – bringing the latest trends and spotting opportunities for clients.
- Translate and visualise data to communicate complicated information in simple and easy-to-understand ways.
- Regularly work on cross and upselling opportunities for clients.
- Monitor relevant media/social media, industry associations, and intelligence reports to increase relationships and knowledge on behalf of clients and agency.
- Assist with the production of client presentations and support the team in the delivery of such presentations.
- Contribute actively to the agency’s social media channels, newsletters, and blog content.
What you’ll have:
- At least 3 years’ experience working within Digital PR at an agency or in-house within travel or lifestyle.
- Strong analytical skills and tools knowledge (such as Ahrefs, SEMRush, as well as Google Search Console and Google Analytics.)
- Understanding of how PR can impact SEO strategies.
- Keyword research expertise and SEO best practices understanding.
- Ability to work as part of a team to manage client relationships effectively, in person, on the phone, and via email.
- Ability to research and write high-level and accurate copy – white papers, articles, comment, news releases, case studies, web copy, blog postings, etc. excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple deadlines.
- Media contacts within the lifestyle/travel media.
- Willingness and eagerness to contribute to new business pitches from initial brief to submission and presentation.
- Excellent communication, organisational and computer skills are a must, along with the ability to meet deadlines, juggle multiple tasks, and handle a fast-paced environment.
Bonus points for:
- Foreign languages
- Curiosity of mind and wanting to learn
- Interest in sustainability
- Knowledge of the current and future social media universe including established and emerging channels.
- Just generally being a nice person and team player!
HUNGRY TO LEARN - We care about: opening minds, growing as individuals, and expanding our horizons.
MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS -We care about: symbiotic relationships, shared values and shared happiness. With a commitment to connecting with others and the world around us, we strive to build meaningful relationships.
FOR THE GREATER GOOD - We care about: being meaningful, sustainable and authentic. We want to be a part of the solution. In a changing world, we seek to make a positive impact for our clients, for Lemongrass, and for wider society.
LEADING THE WAY - We care about: carving a path, making change happen, and doing things differently. We’re leading the way in travel PR by combining traditional and digital methods with specific sector expertise.
Please Note: These duties defined in this Job Description are not definitive and may be subject to future amendments following appropriate consultation
How to apply
Get in touch with our team on email@example.com.